Terms & Conditions
By providing a deposit to Kith Flower & Gift Shop, you are acknowledging that you are entering into a binding contract with Kith Flower & Gift Shop with the following applicable Terms and Conditions:
1. PAYMENT – A 50% non-refundable initial payment will be taken at the time of booking. Final payment is due 14 days prior to your event date. If payment has not been received in full 14 days prior to your event date, your order will be cancelled. No refunds will be granted for unused items.
2. DELIVERY – Please contact us for a custom delivery quote to your area.
Delivery trucks must be able to unload within 20 feet of the event space, without stairs, elevators or steep terrain.
Delays in access to the delivery and pickup location, portage of long distances or stairs, or delivery times outside of 10am-6pm may result in additional charges.
Delivery and pickup times are to be coordinated with and approved by Kith Flower & Gift Shop 14 days prior to your event date based on Kith Flower & Gift Shop’s delivery schedule.
Some circumstances are beyond the control of Kith Flower & Gift Shop’s delivery team including delays incurred by third parties that are out of the control of the driver such as construction, road closures, access restrictions, inclement weather, acts of God and other catastrophic events that may result in delays.
3. SET UP / TEAR DOWN – Please contact us for a custom set up and/or tear down quote.
Please request set up / tear down service a minimum of 30 days prior to your event date. Any delays in set up or tear down caused by the client, venue or other vendors may result in additional fees or cancellation of Kith Flower & Gift Shop set up / tear down service without refund.
4. DESIGN ADJUSTMENTS – Kith Flower & Gift Shop reserves the right to make modifications to your event design during the preparation, set up or execution of the event based on its sole professional and creative discretion.
5. RESPONSIBILITY – You, the client, are responsible for returning ALL rented items in the quantities and conditions in which they were received. You are liable for the replacement cost of damaged, broken, or lost items, as determined by Kith Flower & Gift Shop. You remain responsible for these items from the moment of delivery until the moment of receipt by Kith Flower & Gift Shop personnel. All items are to be kept and stored in a safe and dry area until pickup. You assume full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance, and return to Kith Flower & Gift Shop.
6. DAMAGE/BREAKAGE – You, the client, will be responsible for providing your credit card information upon booking, which will be securely stored by Kith Flower & Gift Shop, in case of damages or losses to rented equipment. If rental items are damaged or missing, Kith Flower & Gift Shop will determine the repair or replacement cost and charge your credit card on file directly after your event. If missing items are located and returned to Kith Flower & Gift Shop within 5 days of your event the replacement cost will be refunded.
7. PHOTOGRAPHY – Permission is herewith given to Kith Flower & Gift Shop to use of any of the photographs and videos taken by the designated Photographer and Videographer as samples of its work, for the purposes of advertising, publications, instructions, and/or professional competition.
8. INDEMNITY – This contract forms the sole agreement between you, the client, and Kith Flower & Gift Shop. You agree to indemnify and hold Kith Flower & Gift Shop and it’s contractors harmless for any claims from your use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of your negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defence of such claims.
9. CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT DUE TO COVID-19 –Should you have to cancel or postpone your event due to COVID-19 restrictions, your 50% non-refundable initial payment may be transferred to a new date up until December 31, 2022.
10. FORCE MAJEURE - Kith Flower & Gift Shop will not be liable for failure to perform if such failure is as a result of Acts of God or Superior Force (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout, interruption or failure of technology, electricity or telephone service or pandemic or communicable disease.